Website Maintenance Service in Bristol
Website Out of Date?
- Webmaster on holiday or off sick?
- Backlog of website updates?
- Don't want the hassle and cost of another employee?
- Internet techie left suddenly, or on maternity / paternity leave?
- Person who built your website no longer in business?
- Or just not enough hours in the day?
A website that isn't updated regularly will lose search engine rank. So will a website with broken links, poor grammar, over-sized images, or a host of other things that creep in when inexperienced staff update the site.
BlueTree Maintenance Service
Use our website maintenance service for short- or long-term web site maintenance.
For small or sporadic jobs, you can buy hourly units of work. Buy as many and as often as you need. It's all explained here.
Or, for longer term contracts, we'll come and work with your team for a day, regularly or once in a while. Together we can eat into your backlog, and it's great for Internet knowledge transfer.
We do this kind of thing all the time, so we work faster and smarter.
We'll keep your website up and your costs down.
- Prompt updates: one or three working day turnaround guarantee options;
- Low start-up cost: We'll use your own CMS:
- We're flexible: short or long term contracts, hours to days a month;
- De-clutter all or part of your site for SEO or PPC with a site review or clean-up;
- No job too small: small or large changes;
- SEO friendly copywriting for the Internet.
Within 50 Miles of Bristol?
We like local work because it keeps down our carbon footprint, but we're happy to travel for big projects or charities.
Call now on 0117 339 0095 for a chat and a free Website Maintenance quotation, or email us using this contact form.