What’s The Difference?
Many people give to charity instead of sending paper Christmas cards. We do it too.
What if we could find a very special charity? One that:
- treats the causes of poverty, not the symptoms
- has transparent overheads, not taken from donations
- has none of its money trousered by warlords or corrupt politicians
- helps people work their way out of hardship
- uses your donation over, and over, again
This is Mmalemna Ayam. She wants a loan to grow and sell more onions to help feed her family.
When she repays our loan, we can lend it again to someone else.
Deki is Our Charity at Christmas 2016
Read all about it on their website. Tap “Play Video” and take just one minute to find out how it works. Then tap “Make a Loan” or “Donate” and help change somebody’s life :o)
And you can buy gift vouchers, so your family, friends, and important acquaintances can help more entrepreneurs work their way out of poverty.
When you’ve visited Deki’s site and made your investment (or even if you haven’t), come back and leave a comment on this page. Comments increase the authority of a page like this. The more comments, the greater the authority.
That increases the value of our link to Deki.